Love a good burger?
Get your delicious, homemade chicken burger recipe right here....
[RECIPE] - Homemade Chicken Burgers
*NOTE* - before scrolling down to the recipe, understand that you can adjust the amounts to suit you and your needs. Doing this will adjust the overall calories. To give you an idea, a restaurant bought chicken burger, will stack up to around the 800-900+ calorie mark. Yep, more than half of the recommended daily intake for the average female.
Don't worry though, this recipe almost cuts that number in half, without sacrificing flavour.
Calories - 545 cal
Carbs - 50g
Protein - 42g
Fat - 15g
1) Cook chicken breast on a grill or pan until tender (but cooked)
2) Cut bun in half and toast
3) Follow directions on packet for sweet potato wedges (will need the oven and about 20 minutes)
4) Stack your burger the way you want it
5) Enjoy every last mouth-watering bite!
I threw this burger together in about 20 minutes (total cook time etc) with the ingredients I had so my creativity wasn't the best.
Don't be afraid to add different ingredients and totally own your burger. Just make sure you adjust your calories accordingly.
Aidan D'Arcy - Personal Trainer in Frenchs Forest
Show Us Your Burger!
Jump into our private Facebook group here and show us your homemade burger. Best one receives a prize....