You've got to be kidding me....
Surely they can't be healthy?
You betcha they are...
This is an AWESOME, healthy chicken nachos dish I made last Saturday night.
I was literally salivating for more. Go on, try it yourself....
*NOTE* - before scrolling down to the recipe, understand you can adjust the amounts to suit YOU and YOUR needs. Doing this will adjust overall calories. To give you an idea, a restaurant bought chicken nachos dish, you're looking around the 1000+ calorie mark. Yep - nearly a full daily intake for the average female.
Per Serve (with Dairy Farmers Lite Sour Cream)
Calories - 540cal
Carbs - 25g
Protein - 62g
Fat - 20g
(pretty good if you ask me)
1) Cook chicken breast on a grill or pan until tender (but cooked)
2) Place 2 x Mountain Bread Corn Wraps in a fan forced oven on 180C for 5-10 mins (until crispy)
3) Break wraps into "chips" and line your dish with them
4) Place 20g of your cheese over the "chips"
5) 'Shred' the chicken breast using your knife and fork and place over the cheese
6) Place the remaining 20g of your cheese over the top of the chicken breast and place back in the oven until the cheese has melted creating a 'glue' to hold the ingredients together.
7) Chop up some tomato and prepare with Lite Sour Cream in a side dish (see photo)
8) Serve with salad leaves and any other extras you enjoy!
I'd love to see your results...
Don't be afraid to add your own ZEST to it - just make sure you adjust the total calories accordingly.
See more recipes in our awesome Facebook group - The Body Transformation Academy Tribe.
Aidan D'Arcy - Personal Trainer Belrose